Community Health Partners is about:
• Managing Costs
Our vision at Community Health Partners is for every citizen of Gaston and Lincoln County to live a healthy lifestyle with access to healthcare benefits and a Medical Home for all their medical needs.
Our mission is to improve the health of citizens of Gaston and Lincoln Counties through a collaboration of healthcare practitioners, care managers, hospitals, pharmacists, and community health and social service agencies.
To help manage the healthcare dollars spent for Medicaid recipients, the CHP Nurse Care Managers provide:
• High-risk patient care management
• Disease management initiatives
• Patient education on the diseases affecting their health
• Strategies to prevent costly emergency room and hospital admissions and re-admissions
We teach patients by empowering them to learn all they can about:
• Their Medicaid benefits
• Their health condition
• Available community resources
We strive to give patients the skills and knowledge needed to be active participants in their care.