Many of the Carolina ACCESS doctors in your community have joined together to Improve the health care you and your family receive.
We are called Community Health Partners.
We are glad that you have picked one of our doctors to provide medical care for you and your family.
Community Health Partners gives you all the features of a medical home plus some added education and follow-up services.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
In order to participate fully in your health care, be sure to:
- Make a new patient appointment with your regular doctor within the first 90 days if you are not already established as a patient.
- Keep your doctor’s appointment or call ahead to cancel.
- Provide accurate and complete information to your doctor.
- Bring your Medicaid card whenever you go for medical care.
- Bring all of your medicines to your doctor’s appointment.
- Call your doctor first unless you have a life-threatening emergency.