CHP believes that the most effective approach to insuring that your health care needs are met is through an integrated care model. Integrated care involves the providers trained in physical health care and the providers trained in mental health care working together, collaborating and communicating with each other and with you. As patients enrolled in Carolina Access Care, you can receive care management from nurses who have skills to assist you not only with your physical health care needs but also with your psychosocial needs.
CHP has a network psychiatrist and a behavioral health coordinator who support the primary care providers and the nurse care managers.
If you are struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse issues, you are not alone.
What can you do?
• Talk with your Primary Care Provider
• Talk with your Nurse Care Manager
• Call Partners Behavioral Health Management (PBHM)’s Access to Care Line – 24 hours a day- 7 days a week- 365 days a year 1-888-235-4673
You will talk with a qualified clinician who will provide:
• A confidential screening and referral to a local behavioral health or substance abuse provider or program
• Crisis management For more information on behavioral health and substance abuse services in Gaston and Lincoln counties click here